This website is owned and controlled by Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd with registered office at Corner of 1 Arch. Makariou III & Gregori Afxentiou Avenue, Shop 7, Akamia Centre, Larnaca, 6017, Cyprus.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website (the "Site"). Using this Site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Site. Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms at any time and they become effective after they are posted.
This site may contain links to other sites maintained by individuals or organisations other than Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd. Mayfair Properties makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd neither guarantees that the site will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The site is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
No responsibility or liability will be taken whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this site.
Reliance on Information Posted
While Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd makes every effort to ensure that everything on the site is accurate and complete, it provides it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. It makes no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, it doesn’t accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Content of the site may be corrected or updated without prior notice.
Important Information Relating to Properties Displayed on the Site
- 1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd has not any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- 2. Photos: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
- Computer generated image provide only an indication as to how the property may look.
- 3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice and it is subject to Cyprus Laws and Regulations.
- 5. Information on the site about a property is liable to be changed at any time without prior notification.
By Submitting Material
By submitting material to the site, then automatically you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd is no obliged to publish any or all material submitted by you.
Security of Transactions
Featured Listing Order Details
Please ensure that you take all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information you send at the time is correct and true. During property detail submission, at any step of the listing you can press the back button to change/cancel the details you have submitted.
Agreement is carried out in English.
Once a featured, or a free, listing is submitted via the site, an email acknowledgement confirming receipt of your listing will be send to you. Also, confirmation by email will be sent once upon payment.
You will be able to access your order at any time after the completion under My Properties Section, found in the Member Account.
Prices include VAT and all relevant taxes.
Cancellation before payment.
You can cancel your order before payment at any step of the process described above.
Cancellation is not accepted since instant publication of the property will take place once payment is carried out.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this site, and any claims arising from or related to this site, will be governed by construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Cypriot Courts.
This site is owned and controlled by Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on this site, (text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Mayfair Real Estate Agency Ltd. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for commercial purposes.
Complaints and Website Technical Problems or Questions
Please help us improve. Send your complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +357 24818730.
For any website technical problems or questions, please contact us at email@example.com
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law, L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.